The manufacturing process for Incognito Lingual braces is worth watching, art & craft meeting technology. We simply thought you would prefer to see a video of how their use went for a real patient.
Their experience is well described and mirrors comments by others. The discovery of Incognito Lingual, the relative ease of treatment, a visible, early change and the confidence this brings.
A decision on braces is still significant and we are happy to answer any questions you have. Answering a few below, which patients often ask us, may be of help:
Incognito Lingual FAQ
- How long will treatment take? – We understand why this is important, although the answer is unique to you. Success is rare under 6 months, a year or so is typical, perhaps longer for complex needs.
- Do I need to be referred? – Whilst we do see patients referred by dentists across the UK, this isn’t required. You can contact our London clinic directly, discuss your needs and arrange a consultation.
- How about front teeth only? – Not a problem, Incognito are tailored to your requirements. This can include working on just your front teeth and in the majority of cases, treatment will be quicker.
- Will my speech be affected? – Any change is normally short term, a day or two, before adjusting and returning to normal. Worth remembering that part of orthodontics can be curing speech impediments.
- Which foods can you eat? – Almost all, lingual braces are not a barrier to a healthy diet. Avoiding gum, hard boiled sweets, toffee, or large chunks of hard to chew foods is a useful idea.
- Are many appointments needed? – Once your braces are fitted, seeing your orthodontist about every 6 weeks can be expected. They will check all is okay and make adjustments as your teeth straighten.
- Are lingual braces expensive? – They can cost more than traditional braces, due to complex manufacturing, slighty longer appointment times. The difference is not so much, relative to the benefits.
- Is support and advice extra? – Any personal support you need is freely given, from the first time you contact us and throughout treatment. We also love to hear from patients afterwards, to share the change.
Care At Harley Street
Being involved in creating the change you want to bring is the core of our work. A complex medical field, yet one with a simple message, you have the right to look and smile as you choose.
Out team work alongside you to achieve this, by offering leading orthodontists, fine facilities and care based on your needs.
A lifetime, life changing decision warrants exceptional support. If we can help in any way with Incognito Lingual, or to arrange a personal consultation, please get in touch with our friendly staff.